What to Expect
- The physiotherapist will come to your home, office or any other location that is convenient to you!
- The therapist will need to ask you questions about your health history and current problem or injury. You can expect this to take 10-20 minutes.
- As physiotherapists are licensed-health care professionals and are legally require to take real-time notes for medical-legal purposes, the therapist will be typing on a computer or tablet using our secure electronic medical records system during your session. The servers for our electronic records system are in Canada.
- Please have ready any doctor's referral note, diagnostic imaging reports or your list of medications handy.
- The therapist may need about 4 x 8 feet of space to set up the portable bed to provide a thorough assessment.
- The therapist will need to put their hands on you. It is a good idea to wear shorts or a sleeveless top to provide the best assessment and treatment possible.
- The therapist will likely prescribe home exercises and make recommendations for making you feel better. It will be important for you to follow this advice for achieving optimal outcome.
- The assessment session will last 1-1.25 hours. Treatment sessions are 50 minutes to 1 hour long.
- Please note that the time required to conduct requested or necessary communication to doctors, family members or third parties will be included in your 1-hour session.