Interim Physio Virtual Lab
Physio2U is hosting an Interim Physiotherapy Virtual Lab to support all therapists who are awaiting and preparing for the clinical exam. The sessions will be held monthly focusing on the following:
- Learning – review skills and test your knowledge
- Support – a venue to share your challenges and receive advice
- Connection – get to know others in the same boat
- Career prep – advice on resume building and job applications
Structure of the sessions:
- Kick off with introductions – get to know your fellow Interim PT’s
- Sharing is caring – what challenges is everyone facing with the delayed exam
- Review of latest information regarding test, interim license etc.
- Career advice – getting a job! Review one part of the process each session including resume, cover letter, and interview
- Skill sharpening – presentation of 3-4 hypothetical exam questions, taking turns answering:
- Group discussion and questions on best practices for each scenario
- Feedback & Requests – How was the session for you? What do you want to see?
The Interim Physio Virtual Lab is taking a break over summer. Once we have dates set for upcoming sessions we will email the subscriber list, please sign up below to stay informed.