Physio2U is an energetic team of licensed physical therapists that provide comprehensive physiotherapy
assessments and treatments in the comfort and convenience of your:
Home, Office, Care Home, Hospital, Aquatic Centre (Pool Visits), Athletic Training Facility
If you or a loved one are in pain, have difficulties getting out of the house, work long hours, have young children or have no form of transport, these problems are overcome by one of our mobile physiotherapists coming to a place that suits you. For chronic sports injuries, examining static positions in the confinements of a small cubicle at a clinic does not tell the whole story. The therapists at Physio2U will come watch you run, jump, and play in your regular field and use video analysis to optimize your individualized assessment and focused treatment.
Protecting the Community during the COVID-19 Crisis
Physio2U is committed to protecting the health of patients, staff, physicians, and the community during COVID-19. Our physiotherapists wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). They are also ensuring to take adequate breaks during and between shifts for proper repairing and sanitation.
We would kindly ask that our clients also prepare by washing their hands before sessions begin, wear masks and to have a properly ventilated space (open window) during treatment.
We thank you for your cooperation.
Common older adult conditions we treat include:
- Hip fracture
- Joint replacement
- Frequent falls
- Mobility loss due to dementia/Alzheimer’s
- Palliative conditions
- General weakness post hospitalization or surgery
What to expect
- The physiotherapist will come to your home, office or any other location that is convenient to you!
- The therapist will need to ask you questions about your health history and current problem or injury. You can expect this to take 10 to 20 minutes.
- As physiotherapists are licensed-health care professionals and are legally required to take real-time notes for medical-legal purposes, the therapist will be typing on a computer or tablet using our secure electronic medical records system during your session. The servers for our electronic records system are in Canada.
- Please have ready any doctor’s referral note, diagnostic imaging reports or your list of medications handy.
- The therapist may need about 4 x 8 feet of space to set up the portable bed to provide a thorough assessment.
- The therapist will need to put their hands on you. It is a good idea to wear shorts or a sleeveless top to provide the best assessment and treatment possible.
- The therapist will likely prescribe home exercises and make recommendations for making you feel better. It will be important for you to follow this advice for achieving optimal outcome.
- The assessment session will last 1 to 1.25 hours. Treatment sessions are 50 minutes to 1 hour long.
- Please note that the time required to conduct requested or necessary communication to doctors, family members or third parties will be included in your 1-hour session.
Physio2U at the core
Empowering lives through our core values:
Integrity • Compassion • Flexibility • Exceeding Expectations
Why choose Physio2U?
- Each session is one-hour of attentive one-on-one service
- We do not charge extra for travel time to any location
- We will correspond directly with any third parties involved (eg. Veterans Affairs Canada, Vancouver Coastal Health, Fraser Health Authority) to ensure that treatment can be provided as quickly as possible
- Therapy is provided only by Registered Physiotherapists, meaning that all of your treatment costs are eligible for re-imbursement through your extended health benefits, if applicable
- Over 90% of Physio2U Clients would recommend us to a family member or friend
“Physio2U provides you with undivided
focus and real results.”
We have an experienced team with a variety of expertise that share a passion for providing outstanding care and services.
We listen and understand your goals. We use creativity and innovation to deliver unique solutions to your problems to help empower you and your staff. We become an accountable part of your team to help execute your vision and meet your mandate.
Book Your Free 15-minute Consultation
In this consultation, we aim to understand your concerns and conditions so that we will be able to help you manage pain, alleviate symptoms, and move better.
Who we’ve worked with
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, sore throat, or runny nose, please call the office as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment. If your symptoms appear within 24 hours of your appointment, you will not be charged the cancellation fee.