Physio2U has an energetic team of kinesiologists, who are members of the British Columbia Association for Kinesiologists. They are trained in the science of human movement to apply evidence-based research to help improve your health and wellness through movement and exercise prescription.
Our kinesiologists provide assessments and treatments in the comfort and convenience of your:
Home, Office, Care Home, Aquatic Centre (Pool Visits), Athletic Training Facility
If you or a loved one are in pain, have difficulties getting out of the house, work long hours, have young children or have no form of transport, these problems are overcome by one of our mobile kinesiologists coming to a place that suits you.
Protecting the Community during the COVID-19 Crisis
Physio2U is committed to protecting the health of clients, staff, physicians, and the community during COVID-19. Our kinesiologists wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). They are also ensuring to take adequate breaks during and between shifts for proper repairing and sanitation.
We would kindly ask that our clients also prepare by washing their hands before sessions begin, wear masks and to have a properly ventilated space (open window) during treatment.
We thank you for your cooperation.
Common conditions that Physio2U kinesiologists help with include:
- General deconditioning
- Post stroke
- Post hip or pelvis fracture
- General frailty including osteoporosis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
What to expect
- The kinesiologist will come to your home, office or any other location that is convenient to you!
- The kinesiologist will need to ask you questions about your health history and current problem or injury. You can expect this to take 10 to 20 minutes.
- An advantage of Physio2U kinesiologists, is that as a part of a licensed-health care services business, they will take real-time notes for medical-legal purposes. These records ensure better outcomes, and enable our rehabilitation team to seamlessly work into your treatment plan. Kinesiologists and physiotherapists will be typing on a computer or tablet using our secure electronic medical records system during your session. The servers for our electronic records system are located in Canada.
- Please have ready any doctor’s referral note, diagnostic imaging reports or your list of medications handy.
- The kinesiologist may need about 4 x 8 feet of space for exercise demonstration and participation.
- The kinesiologist may need to put their hands on you to instruct and support your movement.
- It is a good idea to wear shorts or a sleeveless top, or otherwise comfortable and flexible clothing, to provide the best range of movement.
- The kinesiologist will prescribe home exercises and/or stretches, and may make other wellness recommendations to help you feel better. It will be important for you to follow this advice for achieving optimal outcome.
- The assessment session will last 1 to 1.25 hours. Treatment sessions are 50 minutes to 1 hour long.
- Please note that the time required to conduct requested or necessary communication to doctors, family members or third parties will be included in your 1-hour session.
Physio2U at the core
Empowering lives through our core values:
Integrity • Compassion • Flexibility • Dependable Support
• Continuous Growth & Learning
Why choose Physio2U?
- Each session is one-hour of attentive one-on-one service
- We do not charge extra for travel time to any location
- We will correspond directly with any third parties involved (eg. Veterans Affairs Canada, Vancouver Coastal Health, Fraser Health Authority) to ensure that treatment can be provided as quickly as possible
- Kinesiology service is provided only by members of the British Columbia Association of Kinesiologist, meaning that their credentials have been validated, they are committed to ongoing education, and they have submitted a background check
- Physio2U Kinesiologists have the distinct advantage of working under the mentorship of highly experienced physiotherapists, ultimately giving you services from an unparalleled knowledge base
- Over 90% of Physio2U Clients would recommend us to a family member or friend
“Physio2U provides you with undivided
focus and real results.”
Book Your Free 15-minute Consultation
In this consultation, we aim to understand your concerns and conditions so that we will be able to help you manage pain, alleviate symptoms, and move better.
Who we’ve worked with
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, sore throat, or runny nose, please call the office as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment. If your symptoms appear within 24 hours of your appointment, you will not be charged the cancellation fee.
Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Appointments are available outside of these
hours, including weekends, by request.
At Home Physiotherapy Service Areas
We respectfully acknowledge the traditional, ancestral, unceded territory of the Musqueam, Tsleil-Waututh and Squamish First Nations on which we provide services.