Avoid missing valuable time off work, spending time in traffic, paying for parking, and safety concerns, as we come to you! We do not charge extra for travel time, and there is no tax charged on physical therapy services.
Extended health insurance providers often provide a portion or full reimbursement for physical therapy services.
At this time, we are able to directly bill Pacific Blue Cross for your physiotherapy sessions.
Kindly provide us with your insurance policy information at the time of booking.
We also bill the following parties directly, upon approval with the appropriate claim number:
- CSI (Centre for Surgical Innovation at UBC)
- Insurance Corporation of BC (ICBC) (no user fee)
- Veterans Affairs Canada
- Worksafe BC
All appointments are invoiced via e-mail or mail, based on your preference, and are payable by:
- INTERAC e-transfer; or
- credit card (VISA or Mastercard).
Instructions for how to make payment via these methods are provided on your invoice.
British Columbia Medical Services Plan (MSP)
Please note that Physio2U offers services on a private basis, meaning that our services are not normally covered by MSP funding. However, if your family income is less than approximately $30,000 per year, you may be eligible for MSP Premium Assistance:
- Under MSP Premium Assistance, you will receive $23 towards each physiotherapy treatment, up to a limit of 10 treatments per year (please note that these 10 visits are shared amongst all paramedical services which include acupuncture, massage therapy, naturopathy, chiropractic, and non-surgical podiatry).
- Physio2U will provide you with the required forms for reimbursement once we have received your full payment for each treatment
- To inquire as to whether or not you might qualify for MSP Premium Assistance, you can contact Patient Benefits directly at: 604-456-6950, or visit their website: www.hibc.gov.bc.ca
In order to provide impartial and efficient services to all of our clients, it is important that you provide more than 24 hours notice for cancellation of an appointment. If you cancel your appointment by phone or email in less than 24 hours, you will be charged a $67.50 fee. Please be aware that insurance companies will not pay for this charge.
Please note there is a $25 fee for any NSF cheques.