Physio2U Therapist – Surrey
We offer flexible schedules, rewarding clientele, and professional growth opportunities
Physio2U is a growing in-home physiotherapy company based in Vancouver, British Columbia, that offers physiotherapists a supportive working environment to treat people in the comfort and convenience of their own home. We are proud to deliver high-quality care to residents of the Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley and Vancouver Island. Our mission is to Empower Lives. We help people in need, mainly treating seniors and orthopedic trauma victims, making a immense difference in people’s lives.
Since 2012, Physio2U has built a strong reputation in the community and enjoys favourable relationships and regular referrals from other physiotherapists, occupational therapists, senior homes, doctors, hospitals, and word-of-mouth. We love connecting to our communities and regularly provide free wellness talks to Empower Lives. Physio2U has compelling online presence – check us out on Instagram (@physio2u) and YouTube!
Physio2U therapists are compassionate, organized and keen to learn. As a Physio2U therapist you will:
- Drive to the assigned client’s home, care home, hospital, office or athletic facility where services will be conducted
- Provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment sessions- our clients are mainly seniors and orthopedic trauma victims
- Manage your schedule and charting by utilizing a personal computer or mobile device
- Participate in team meetings, in-services, quality improvement initiatives and feedback sessions with management team
Benefits of being a Physio2U Therapist
Join the largest in-home physiotherapy company in Western Canada
Mentorship program and monthly physiotherapy inservices
Schedule Flexibility: Work part-time or full-time; You are never limited by sharing clinic space with other therapists, change your days as needed, or block off an afternoon so you can attend to personal or family matters
What You’ll Need
– CPTBC Full Registration status – Your own plinthe – Reliable transportation